Installation Procedure Steps
- Click the link "download..." to start the download.
- When the "File Download" dialog box appears click the "Save" button.
- When the "Save As" dialog box appears choose a location and save the file to a known location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
- Wait for the file to download and then close all applications including the browser.
- Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process. Follow the prompts within the installer to complete the installation of the software. Choose a suggested path to install, C:\SMFT2\ or D:\SMFT2\ , etc. Do not use "Program Files" subfolder because the software will need to save input/output files and output files need to be easily found and viewed.
To use the software, a registration will be required (name and email address);
your computer identification number will be associated with the license.
Your email address will be used only for our users internal registry and to notify about critical updates.
We have never and will never sell, trade, or otherwise provide your information to a third party or submit your information for another list.