Addaptron Software released a new Stock Market Forecast Tools SMFT-2. It is an integrated advanced system that is the next generation improved software based on older SMFT-1 version and a few recent development projects.
Most prediction modules provided with back-test calculation to estimate the accuracy of forecast within the recent performance periods. Additionally, the back-testing computations play an important role if more than one method is used. It allows estimating a weight of each method in a composed result; the weights that are proportional to the ability of the methods to predict the price.
SMFT-2 currently includes five major modules:
- TA Predictor – prediction for day or week period based on technical analysis, pattern recognition and Neural Networks (generates composite result). Back-analysis models optimization and batch calculation for comparative analysis included.
- Waves – Elliott Wave model: back-test optimization, up to 10 waves forecast.
- Cycles – prediction based on cycle analysis.
- Week day – search for maximum performance using price behavior depending on week day. It allows discovering the best entry/exit days of week; batch calculation included.
- Month day – search for maximum performance using price behavior depending on month day. It allows discovering the best entry/exit days of month; batch calculation included.
The implemented methods are statistically proven and widely used. All modules share the same EOD (end-of-day) input data. The software is provided with a free Downloader that allows downloading EOD historical quotes files from the Internet for free. A fully-functional software SMFT-2 during initial 30-day period is free. The software and associated documentation are delivered via download links over the Internet. For technical requirements, installation instruction, and download link, visit SMFT-2 download page.