The new group Trading Decision Support Systems is intended to be a resource for individual/institutional traders/investors and software developers in stock market area to share ideas, initiate and participate discussions, benefit from the collective intelligence, and to expand network. It will be primarily focused on such topics as:
- Trading EOD and intraday different asset classes: trading tips, strategies, why, how, and results.
- Trading systems: algorithms, methods, technologies, human factor, and statistics.
- Software tools to support traders decisions: forecast methods, simulations, back-testing, and optimization.
- Technical Analysis: indicators and chart patterns.
- Fundamental Analysis: financial ratios and predictive models.
- News: analysis and formalization by converting to measurable variables to automate systems with contributing news factor.
- Numerical methods, data processing, artificial intelligence, and modeling in stock market areas.
Many things remain unchangeable in a trading world – supply-demand price balance, greed-fear driven mistakes, as well as, ability to think, make right decisions, and find the best solutions. When once winning approaches, strategies, or methods failed, many traders are prone to analyze the reasons why it happened. Then they create new approaches and develop new successful systems. If systems are automated, it is easy and fast to test them, collect and analyze back-testing and live statistics, and then make necessary improvements. That is why it is important to implement the best ideas in software applications that can be also used by others.
The computational technologies are changing. Systems empowered by Artificial Intelligence have self-learning abilities that enable them to adapt to market changes. One of the purposes of this group is to bring together the developers of decision support software and traders-users for mutual benefits: the developers get more ideas about their products’ improvements and make a better progress in developing software for traders, the users arise issues relating to their needs and wants. Hopefully everyone will find something useful participating in this group.
You are welcome to join this newly created networking group. Be the first to start a relevant discussion, promote your product or service. Please join Trading Decision Support Systems group on LinkedIn!